PoEM 2020 FORUM
Call for Papers
The PoEM 2020 Forum is a place for presenting and discussing new ideas, challenges, methods, techniques, and tools relevant for Enterprise Modeling. This year, due to the pandemic, PoEM is organized online. The Forum aims to be an interactive platform aiming at high level of interactivity between presenters and participants.
Contributions to PoEM 2020 Forum are welcome to address any of the conference topics:
- Enterprise Modelling Theory
- Enterprise Modelling Practice, Case Studies, and Action Research
- Human Aspects in Enterprise Modelling
- Enterprise Modelling Tool Support
- Modelling for Digitalization
- Large Scale Organizational Structures and Enterprise Ecosystems
- Modelling data-driven Organizations
- Modelling and Enterprise Architecture Management
- Enterprise Modelling for Information Systems
- Agile Enterprise Modelling
- Enterprise Model Life-cycle Management
- Quality and Validation of Enterprise Models
- Conceptualizations, Notations, Ontologies and Multi-Level Enterprise Modelling
- Multi-perspective Business Processes
- Capability Modelling
- Value of Enterprise Modelling
- Knowledge Management and Enterprise Modelling
- Modelling Enterprise Security, Risk, Privacy and Regulatory Compliance
- Organizational and Resource Modelling
- Modelling in Industry 4.0, Cyber-Physical Systems, and Digital Twins
We invite two types of submissions:
- Visionary papers presenting innovative research projects, which are still at a relatively early stage and do not necessarily include a full-scale validation. Visionary papers will be presented as interactive posters.
- Demo papers describing innovative tools and prototypes. They will be presented as demos.
Both types of papers must not exceed 10 pages in the CEUR-ART format (one column style). See http://ceur-ws.org/Vol-XXX/ for authors guidelines.
Papers should be submitted in PDF format through the conference management system available at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=poem2020 (use Forum Track).
The submitted papers must be unpublished and must not be under review elsewhere.
The papers accepted for the PoEM2020 Forum will be published in volume in the CEUR-WS.org series.
This year, the publication of papers to the Forum is organised as post-proceedings which allows authors of forum submissions to further improve / polish their submission after the event.
Submission deadline: October 11, 2020
Notification: October 27, 2020
PoEM Forum: November 26-27, 2020
Camera ready copy: December 11, 2020
Estefanía Serral Asensio, KU Leuven, Belgium
Janis Stirna, Stockholm University, Sweden